Syllable One: [Monkey] Hsu ( pronounced as "shoo" with lips pursed, but softened.|
Organ: Liver/ Gallbladder
· Stand in horse stance
· Grip ground with the large toe and focus your mind at the upper and middle Dan Tien.
· Face your palms together in front of your thighs.
· Slow deep inhalation via the nose while you turn your palms upward and raise your arms to shoulder level.
· Turn the palms downward while you exhaling making the mouth formation for the sound of Shoo, visualizing a stream of energy rising up from the liver located just below your right ribs and out with the breath.
· When breath is empty and hands are back down in front, pause relax for a moment, then grip the big toes and begin again.
· Repeat 6 times.
Benefits: Decongests the liver and gallbladder, clears the liver meridian. Calms and resolves anger. Draws fresh energy into these organs detoxifying and stimulating proper function.